This short course is aimed at new marketing professionals, those who are planning on taking on responsibility for marketing, or are interested in an overview of how organisations market their products and services. You will be introduced to the four Ps of marketing: Product, Place, Price, and Promotion, as well as the marketing mix, market research, and segmentation, amongst other aspects of marketing.
- The learner will understand the importance of marketing to an organisation, especially when introducing new products and services
- A marketing plan is an essential part of achieving an organisations goals and objectives, this short course provides learners with a guide to creating their own plan
- Learners will be encouraged to think about who the target audience is for a particular product or service, and how companies reach and engage with new and existing customers
Advantages of this course
- Marketers need to create the perfect marketing mix for each product or service while being consistent with the wider brand of the business. The marketing mix needs to be right for the moment and this course will help learners to create a marketing mix that makes the most of advantages at the right time for a particular product or service.
- This short course includes two reading texts written by a marketing professional on marketing research and planning and targeting customer groups
- Website and video resources are utilised to explore the subject further and real examples of how companies market their products and services are included in this course
- There is also suggested extra reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge